Thursday, April 14, 2005

ESSAY 3: REALIZATIONS (REVELATIONS)

Well, it has been several weeks now that I have been blogging, and I have come to realize that, just like the rest of life, the more I learn about it, the more I realize I have to learn. I have browsed through several other blogs, and I have to say, some of them have been truly insightful, and deep, and very impressive. Some have been much less so, but it has brought me to a new realization. Though I have touted my blog, as a titan among all others, it seems that my Blog is more like a big fish in a small pond, and though I enjoy my Blog, and blogging in general, I do not think that my Blog will ever rise up to the level of these gargantuans, so full of insight, and musings. Alas, I am torn, confused, questioning the place of my Blog in the blogoshpere. What is the purpose of my blog? Does my Blog exist simply to exist? Is existing for my own personal amusement and perhaps the amusement of others constitute a valid reason for Blog existance? or should there be something deeper, something to share with the rest of humanity? Perhaps an internet pilgrimage is in order, I am unsure where to begin on my "Blogrilmage," perhaps I will start here, with my own blog, and follow the links, the "Blogrimage or 5,000 links" perhaps that is where the answers lie....but I think I will start tomorrow, I am out of time for today.