Friday, August 19, 2005

The Onion...

Ok, well I guess I'll take the initiative. I check this blog daily to see if either of you have posted anything new, but day after day after day I see "GIZMO KITTENS." I'm getting tired of seeing that. So, I'm posting. The problem with this is that I have nothing to post about. So, what I'm going to do (and yes this is quite juvenile) is go to Google, type in "the" and go with the first thing that pops up.....Ok, here goes.

Alright, well, upon my google search and typing in the word "the," I was given the link to The Onion, America's finest news source. Quickly skimming through the page, I am drawn to an article that reads, "Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory.'" I'm not quite sure what I think about it, but it's a tad interesting and it's found in The Onion.

So there. Now, I don't have to look at Gizmo Kittens anymore.

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4133&n=2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home