Thursday, July 07, 2005

THE STATE OF THE OTHER BLOG ADDRESS

So my other blog has degenerated a little bit. There is something lacking in it, the creativity of the initial phase was, in my opinion, very good. Especially the two cell phone entries, one patterned after Poe's "The Raven" and the other made to look like a scripture from "The Bible"
But as of late, it seems that I have stooped to just reporting about my boring life, and what I've been doing, with small jests most likely to prduce a small Gufaw and little else to the readers. Readership has declined (I'm assuming) and the over all value of the Blog has dwindled.
The problem is mainly time, the second problem is mainly that I can not tap my creative root deeply enough to have it gush forth on a daily basis.
With this in mind it is my hope that I can put more thought, and more effort into providing quality posts that readers will find funny and enjoyable, and hopefully will find themselves chuckling a little more.

that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home